(such as Police Reports, Citizenship Certificates, Death or Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificate, Relationship Certificate, etc)
- Original document in Nepali and its English translation duly sealed and signed by Law Books Management Board or Police Headquarters or other concerned Government authorities. The translated document must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kathmandu,
- Application to the Embassy specifying requirement of such document,
- Copy of passport of the Applicant,
- Copy of recent visa of the Applicant,
- If it is the case of academic certificate verification, the applicant should get the certificate verified by the competent authority of Nepal (eg SLC, HSEB, Ministry of Education, etc), then attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kathmandu prior to its verification by the Embassy of Nepal.
Required Fees: £15
Notice on collecting fees at Bank. Download
- Payments can be made with Cash or Postal Order. Personal Cheques are not accepted.
- The service delivery is 1 working day unless required for further verification.
- Seals and signatures are verified but not attested of such documents by the Embassy.
- Applications should be submitted between 9:15 – 13:00 hrs and 14:00 – 16:15 hrs during working days.
- Document Collection:Between 9:15 – 13:00 hrs and 14:00 – 17:00 hrs during working days.
Contact Person: Mr. Tejendra Regmi: Third Secretary