Diplomatic visa shall be issued to a person holding a diplomatic passport who needs to visit Nepal in connection with his/her official duty. Diplomatic visa is also issued to the family members of such person when they are accompanying the person.
The diplomatic visa shall be issued by the Embassy for a period of 30 days. The term thereof may be extended, if required, from the Department of Consular Services, Kathmandu for the remaining term of the official assignment in Nepal.
Required Documents For A Diplomatic Visa:
- Original diplomatic passport with at least 6 months’ validity with at least two empty pages.
- One recent passport-size photograph
- Duly filled in and signed visa application form
- A note verbale from the Foreign Ministry/diplomatic mission/ international organisation or equivalent offices with a request for a diplomatic visa, stating clearly the purpose and period of the visit.
- Download Application Form(click here).
For more information please contact us on 02072291594 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org