Documents Required For Travel Document Holders issued by the Government of UK, those who have been in the United Kingdom in a refugee status:
- Original travel document with at least 6 months’ validity.
- Duly filled in and signed visa application form.
- Self-signed sponsorship letter by a Nepalese national.
- A copy of the citizenship certificate of the sponsor.
- A copy of UK resident permit card.
- Proof of Address.
- Details of Hotel reservation.
- Valid Air Ticket.
- Latest Bank Statement.
- Visa application form (Online Visa Application Form)
- Additional application letter & Form(download here)
- Processing Time: it takes two weeks for the issuance of a tourist visa.
Applicants can submit their documents for a visa and collect their passports in person or through their agents/representatives or by post as well.
Please note: Once visa is approved/issued, the fees will not be refunded.
The visa will be valid up-to six months from the date of issue.
Children under the age of 10 shall be issued with a visit visa free of cost.
|Type of Visa||Visa Valid for||Fee|
|Multiple Entry||15 days||£25/-|
|Multiple Entry||30 days||£40/-|
|Multiple Entry||90 days||£100/-|
The Card Payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Card Debit/Credit, All Maestro cards) is accepted for the payment of visa fees at the Embassy.
For the application received by post, a Virtual Payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Card Debit/Credit, All Maestro cards) link will be sent to the applicant’s email once the application is received at the Embassy. Please do not enclose a postal order or a bank draft for the payment of visa fees now onwards.
The applicants from the United Kingdom can enclose a Self Addressed Envelope with Special Delivery Stamp as per necessity with the application. (*Please do not use printed stamp and label)
For more information please contact us on 02072291594 or email: email@example.com