Documents Required For Travel Document Holders:
- Original travel document with at least 6 months’ validity.
- One recent passport-size photograph
- Duly filled in and signed visa application form
- Self-signed sponsorship letter by a Nepalese national
- A copy of the citizenship certificate of the sponsor
- A copy of UK resident permit card
- Details of Hotel reservation
- Valid Air Ticket
- Latest Bank Statement
- Visa application form (Download here)
- Additional application letter & Form (Download)
- Processing Time: it takes two weeks for the issuance of a tourist visa.
Applicants can submit their documents for visa and collect their passports in person or through their agents/representatives or by post as well.
Please note: Once visa approved or issued fees will not be refunded.
Once visa issued, it will be valid up-to six months only.
Visa Upon Arrival:
Nationals of most of the countries of the world, including all Europeans nationals, can also obtain tourist visa upon arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, or other entry points via land. However, the nationals of the following countries cannot obtain visa upon arrival: Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Swaziland, Somalia, Liberia, Iraq, Ethiopia, Palestine, Syria and Afghanistan. For more information, please visit the website of Department of Immigration in Nepal: www.nepalimmigration.gov.np
Documents Required for above mentioned Nationality for their tourist visa application:
- Original passport.
- One recent passport-size photograph.
- Duly filled in and signed visa application form.
- Details of Hotel reservation.
- Valid Air Ticket.
- Latest Bank Statement. (recent up-to 3 months)
Children under the age of 10 shall be issued with a visit visa free of cost.
|Type of Visa||Visa Valid for||Fee|
|Multiple Entry||15 days||£20/-|
|Multiple Entry||30 days||£35/-|
|Multiple Entry||90 days||£75/-|