(C5) Police Clearance for Hong Kong ID Card Holders (Recommendation Letter)
- An application letter to the Embassy mentioning the period required for police clearance and period of staying in Hong Kong
- Copy of Nepali Machine Readable Passport and Hong Kong ID
- Original and copy of fingerprint form
- Proof of Address (UK)
- Valid UK Residency Permit
- Application fee: £75.00
- Processing time: Same Day
Card Payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Card Debit/Credit, All Maestro cards) is accepted for the payment of the letter.
For the application received by post, a Virtual Payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Card Debit/Credit, All Maestro cards) link will be sent to the applicant’s email once the application is received at the Embassy. Please do not enclose a postal order or a bank draft for the payment of visa fees now onwards. The applicants making application by post should enclose a Self Addressed return Envelope with Special Delivery Stamp as per necessity with the application.
For more information please contact us on 02072291594 or email: email@example.com