(Such as Academic Certificate, Citizenship Certificates, Birth or Death Certificates, Marriage Certificate, Relationship Certificate, Citizenship, Driving license, Marital Status etc)
Fees:£40.00 (Effective from 17 July 2018)
(Such as issued documents by Banking/Financial organizations, Migration Certificate, Police Clearance Certificate, Physician or Doctoral/Doctorate Certificate, Affidavit etc. FEES: £75.00 (Effective from 17 July 2018)
- Original document in Nepali and its English translation duly sealed and signed by Law Books Management Board or Police Headquarters or other concerned Government authorities. The translated document must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kathmandu,
- Application to the Embassy specifying requirement of such document,
- Copy of passport of the Applicant,
- Copy of recent visa of the Applicant,
- If it is the case of academic certificate verification, the applicant should get the certificate verified by the competent authority of Nepal (eg SLC, HSEB, Ministry of Education, etc), then attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kathmandu prior to its verification by the Embassy of Nepal.
- Payments can be made with Cash or Postal Order. *Please note that personal Cheques are not accepted.
- The service delivery is 1 working day unless required for further verification
- Seals and signatures are verified but not attested of such documents by the Embassy
- Applications should be submitted between 9:15 – 13:00 hrs and 14:00 – 16:15 hrs during working days
- Document Collection:Between 12:00 – 13:00 hrs and 14:00 – 17:00 hrs during working days
For more information please contact us on 02072437859 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org