Passport Notices

Notice regarding Passports.

  • All the applicants residing in the UK should proceed their MRP application via Live Enrolment Online Pre-enrolment Application Form. The applicants are requested to select ‘Mission’ at the application source (3 Appointment) of the online the application form. The applicant should visit the Embassy in person for biometrics with necessary documents and a copy of the online application form with the barcode. Please note that the handwritten MRP Application Forms are NOT accepted.
  • Applicants MUST present their valid Passport while applying for an MRP. Applications submitted without a Passport will not be accepted.
  • While collecting the new Machine Readable Passport from the Embassy (via post or in person), original Passport (Old) and the cash receipt should be presented. The Embassy will cancel the old passport and return it back to the applicant.
To Download Manual Machine Readable Passport Application Form (click here)


Online Pre-enrolment Application Form

Passport Collection NOTICE 

Change in MRP fee for children under 10 years old.