Children aged 10 and over up-to 16 years (Processing time: 5-7 weeks and Validity of Passport will be 5 years )
- The applicants from the UK should visit the Embassy in person for live enrollment. They should fill the pre-enrollment form and visit the Embassy to provide bio-metric information. Pre-enrollment form(click here). While filling the pre-enrollment form, the applicants are requested to select ‘Mission’ at the application source (Section 3.Appointment).
- Application from Malta and Ireland requires two copies of the completed and printed application form (click here).
- An application specifying of its need from parents
- A photocopy of birth registration certificates (having parents’ name)
- A photocopy of passport of the father AND mother of the child
- A photocopy of citizenship certificate of the father AND mother of the child
- Total 2 pp size photographs (borderless, white background, colour, size 35mm x 45mm)
- Due to the Live MRP enrollment system, the applicant must visit the embassy with cash of (£110) for passport fee except for the special circumstances
- The application by post is no longer accepted except for the special circumstances and for the applicant from Ireland, Malta or Iceland. If applying by post, please enclose bank draft or postal order of (£110) made payable to ‘Embassy of Nepal’ and a separate (£10) bank draft or postal order for the self addressed return envelope (for renewed passport to be sent back). In addition, applicants applying from post should send 4 pp size photographs (borderless, white background, colour, size 35mm x 45mm)
- To renew a passport for children under 16 years old, you must submit a copy of Minor Certificate(NABALAK PARICHAYAPATRA) or Birth Certificate registered in Nepal.
The fee can be paid in cash for application made in person or by postal order (*Please note that personal cheques are not accepted) for application made via post.
For more information please contact us on 02072291594 or email: email@example.com