Replacement of Damaged, Torn or Lost Passport (Normal Processing Time: 5-7 weeks BUT the application from Ireland or Malta or any other postal applications may take 2-3 months (special circumstances apply).
- The applicants from the UK should visit the Embassy in person for live enrolment. They should fill the pre-enrolment form and visit the Embassy in person to provide biometric information (For Pre-enrollment form, click here). While filling the pre-enrollment form, the applicants are requested to select ‘Mission’ at the application source (Section 3.Appointment).
- The applicants from Ireland and Malta can provide two copies of the completed and printed application form to the Embassy by post. Download ( To Save the Form ‘Right Click’ on the downloaded Form and click on ‘Save As’. Save the Form on your computer then fill the Form. To Print, please select Option ‘NONE’ on ‘Page Scaling’ or ‘ACTUAL SIZE’, then Print the completed Form).
- Application stating reasons of lost or stolen, damage, or tear.
- Photocopy of lost Passport and valid visa copy or photocopy.
- Police report with PP No. and Name (applicable only if lost)
- Original Nepalese citizenship certificate & also a photocopy of it,
- Total 2 pp size photographs (borderless, white background, colour, size 35mm x 45mm).
- The applicants from Ireland & Malta should send 4 pp size photographs (borderless, white background, colour, size 35mm x 45mm)
- Due to the Live MRP enrolment system, the applicant must visit the embassy except for the special circumstances,
- Card Payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Card Debit/Credit, All Maestro cards) is accepted for the payment of replacement passport fees (£220),
- For making the payment of the replacement of passport from Ireland & Malta, a Virtual Payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Card Debit/Credit, All Maestro cards) link will be sent to the applicant’s email once the application is received at the Embassy. Please do not enclose a postal order or a bank draft for the payment of visa fees now onwards.
- The applicants from Ireland and Malta can request a courier company to pick up their documents from the Embassy. Please be advised that a separate return envelope or £10 should not be send to the Embassy now onwards.
For more information please contact us on 02072291594 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org