Replacement of Damaged, Torn or Lost Passport (Normal Processing Time: 5-7 weeks BUT the application from Ireland, Malta and Iceland or any other postal applications may take 2-3 months (special circumstances apply).
- Two copies of the completed and printed application form.Download
(To Save the Form ‘Right Click’ on the downloaded Form and click on ‘Save As’. Save the Form on your computer then fill the Form. To Print, please select Option ‘NONE’ on ‘Page Scaling’ or ‘ACTUAL SIZE’, then Print the completed Form)
- Application stating reasons of lost or stolen, damage, or tear
- Photocopy of lost Passport and valid visa copy or photocopy.
- Police report with PP No. and Name (applicable only if lost)
- Original Nepalese citizenship certificate & also a photocopy of it
Total 2 pp size photographs (borderless, white background, colour, size 35mm x 45mm)
- Due to the Live MRP enrolment system, the applicant must visit the embassy with cash of (£220) for passport fee except for the special circumstances
- The application by post is no longer accepted except for the special circumstances and for the applicant from Ireland, Malta or Iceland. If applying by post, please enclose bank draft or postal order of (£220) made payable to ‘Embassy of Nepal’ and a separate (£10) bank draft or postal order for the self addressed return envelope (for renewed passport to be sent back). In addition, postal application should send 4 pp size photographs (borderless, white background, colour, size 35mm x 45mm)